Yeg Ballroom Dance Festival
- A free one-day event all about ballroom dance for the Edmonton area
- Free dance lessons and demonstrations for beginners and experienced dancers
- Live Big Band music by The Trocadero Orchestra for the afternoon
- Everyone is welcome - Beginners and Experienced Dancers, Individuals or Couples
- Drop in, no registration needed - just bring soft soled shoes and prepare to have fun
- Learn to waltz, foxtrot, jive, swing, tango, rumba, samba and cha cha
- Check out the Marketplace of Dance Lesson Studios, Suppliers and Dance Clubs
- Watch local celebrity-community leaders in a "Yes, We Can Dance" performance
- Find out more about the Edmonton ballroom dance scene
Next photo shoot is at the Strathearn Art Walk, Saturday Sept 7 at 1:30 near the west entrance by the bike lock-up. See you there!
It's Edmonton's finest Big Band The Trocadero Orchestra playing at the Festival from 2:30 to 5:00!
Check out some of the pictures and videos on Instagram from around Edmonton...Click on the picture to the right--->
Last update: Sep 3, 2019
Doors Open 10:30am
Stay informed about the Festival!
Sign-up for email updates.
11:00 am - 5:00 pm (doors open at 10:30)
Sunday October 20, 2019
The Ukrainian Youth Unity Centre
9615 - 153 Ave Edmonton
Lots of Free Parking